Although the Spanish language is needed for commercial reasons, it is not only business terminology that is necessary, but also a wide range of vocabulary and social and cultural advice that allows students to reciprocate in every situation, from business meetings to dinners to close deals. A combination of group and individual classes is ideal. You will develop your communication skills with a group and adapt your needs to classes.
Objectives for the Spanish for Business course:
- Mastering Spanish in special situations.
- Complete tasks related to the world of business, analysing documents and real-life situations, vocabulary and grammatical structures.
Spanish for Business course topics:
- Human resources: the human factor in the company.
- Marketing mix strategies.
- Commercial contracts.
- Imports and exports: legal and fiscal regime for foreign transactions.
- The IBEX 35.The trade with Latin America; Mercosur.
- The tax system and the financial system.
- Doing business on the Internet.
- Meeting with others in the business world.
- Starting date: Every Monday throughout the year
- Duration: From 1 to 12 weeks
- Number of classes: 30 per week
- Levels: from A2
- Number of people: Individual lessons
- Class schedule: Contact the centre
**All courses have enrollment fee 42 € that includes:
- All the material you will need for the whole course. Also, when you reach a higher level, the book will already be included.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
- City tours: discover Salamanca whilst practicing Spanish
- Wifi connection in the school whenever you need it
- 20% discount at Kronos Gym